Dedito Dodi Boots
Upper part made with comfortable filled leather, with complete fastening of the bootleg that avoids any external debris to enter the boot. The upper leather of the boot consists of a single piece in natural skin more “MIX” polyurethane to protect the boot from brambles, stones and flints making it easy to clean because the skin is treated with the polyurethane which doesn’t allow the mud to hold. Internally lined with WIND-TEX to assure an excellent waterproofness.
Dedito Model Dodi are available in small sizes, starting UK size 4.
Back spoiler for a better flexibility. Carved VIBRAM sole, non slip and self cleaning allows a perfect adherence to all kind of grounds.
A rubber cap gives more protection to the foot; removable foot bed helps to keep the feet dry. On the heel, a rubber anti-shock piece dampens contact between foot and ground.
- All accessories are made in rustproof material. Leather BY CAST
- Height cm 16
- PU coating on top of leather, scratch resistant and heard wearing
- Excellent quality, completely handcrafted in Italy.
- Characteristics of upper: unique fold superimposed
- Rubber toe bumper
- Lining description: Windtex, 100% waterproof membrane
- Lace hooks: no rust hooks
- Outsole: Vibram with shock absorber
- Stiffness: medium
- Very low maintenance
- Weight: 0,858 KG
- Size UK 4 – 13 / EU 37 – 48
About the sizes: The boots tend to be smaller than some other European brands due to the use of the Italian lasts.
We recommend using the Dedito maintenance cream on a monthly basis all over the boots.
Have you seen the taller Dedito Moorland Boots?