Dedito Moorland Boots
Upper part made with comfortable filled hydro-repellent leather that allows more movements. Boot upper leather consists of a single piece in natural skin more “MIX” Polyurethane to protect the boot from brambles, stones, flints etc. allows it easy to clean because the skin is treated with the Polyurethane allows it not to take hold of the mud.
Provided with a System-block that, thanks to a loop, completely fastens the foot. Carved VIBRAM sole, non slip and self cleaning allows a perfect adherence to all kind of grounds. A rubber cap gives more protection to the foot; removable foot bed helps to keep the feet dry. On the heel, a rubber anti-shock piece dampens contact between foot and ground.
- All accessories are made in rustproof materials.
- Height 28 cm.
- PU coating on top of leather, scratch resistant and heard wearing
- Excellent quality, completely handcrafted and made in Italy.
- Characteristics of upper: unique fold superimposed.
- Rubber toe bumper.
- Front strap for keeping laces tight and additional support.
- Lining description: Windtex, 100% waterproof membrane.
- Lace hooks: No Rust hooks.
- Outsole: Vibram with shock absorber.
- Stiffness: medium.
- Excellent support to ankles.
- Flexibility where needed.
- Very low maintenance.
- Weight: 0,989 KG.
- Size: UK 4 – 14 / EU 37 – 49 (half size from size 5 onward up to size 12).
About the sizes: The boots tend to be smaller then some other European brands due to the use of the Italian lasts.
We recommend the Dedito maintenance cream on a monthly basis all over the boots.