Stoney Creek Thermoflex Jacket Bayleaf
- Hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold and blaze lined (Bayleaf model only) for extra visability during hunting
- Internal drop pocket, ideal to keep your heated freeze dry meals warm (and yourself) while they cook through
- PrimaLoft® Silver Down Blend, 40% post consumer recycled PrimaLoft® Ultra fine fibres and 60% water repellent Duck Down, waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing and to help maintain the downs thermal efficiency
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
- Storage bag to keep compact when not in use
- Fill weight 220grams / Fill power 650CUI
Packed with 220gms of ultra-warm Primaloft@ Silver down blend, the ThermoFlex Jacket provides 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to its 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded baffles, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
With a TPU membrane which blocks 100% of wind, the ThermoFlex Jacket is your ultimate insulation layer to take with you into the hills. With an advanced Primaloft® Silver Down Blend, that has the equivalent warmth to a 650 Fill Power Down, this garment offers superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
At only 1005 grams (size L), the ThermoFlex Jacket offers maximum warmth with minimum weight. An ideal choice for the weight conscious expedition hunter, who is travelling into the Alpine and requires crucial warmth.