Stoney Creek Suppressor Jacket Bayleaf
- Convenient shoulder silicone dots to keep your pack or rifle secure
- Conveniently placed domes above pocket flaps to keep open for quick access
- Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip
- Twin adjustment hood with wired peak and volume reducer for optimal fit and protection
- Fleece lined internal collar and hood for added warmth and comfort
- Hunting inspired Raglan sleeves to provide enhanced comfort and unrestricted movement when shooting
- Large front pockets that will easily fit a box of shells
The Suppressor Jacket is 100% waterproof thanks to it’s technical 3-layer fabric. It’s quiet brushed tricot outer fabric has been DWR coated which actively sheds water. An internal Hydrophilic membrane blocks 100% of rain and wind and breathes exceptionally well.
- 100% Waterproof – Waterproof MIN RATING: 10,000mm MAX RATING: 39,727mm (tested using the JIS L1092B standards)
- 100% Windproof
- 100% Seam Sealed
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating to actively shed water, blood and dirt
The key to the Suppressor Jackets superior performance is in it’s Huntlite fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric actively repels water, keeping the outer layer dryer and cleaner. An internal Hydrophilic membrane blocks 100% or rain and wind and breathes exceptionally well.
100% SEAM SEALED
To be classified as 100% waterproof at Stoney Creek, all our rainwear garments need to be 100% seam sealed. Seam Sealing is the process of treating the stitching to prevent leaking and achieve maximum waterproofness when it rains or snows.