Ruff and Tumble’s Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs.
Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done.
The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs (perfect on bonfire night!)
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar – simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
- Always fasten the velcro before washing or storing the coat
- Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference.
- Wash with similar colours
- We recommend NOT using fabric softener.
|S||7-11Kg||35-41cm||Most Terriers, Border terriers, lhasa apso, Shitzu, Small cockerpoos, Small KC Cavalier spaniels, Pug, Westie, Small French Bulldog, Miniature Snauzher, Boston Terrier|
|M||11-16Kg||41-49cm||Cocker Spaniels, Tibetan Terriers, Whippets, Shelties, Small Staffies, Cockerpoos, KC Cavalier spaniels, Large french bulldog, Miniature bull terrier|
|ML||16-22Kg||49-57cm||Springer Spaniels, Small Border Collies, Small Bearded Collies, Big Staffies, Small British Bull dogs, Bull terrier|
|L||22-29Kg||57-67cm||Labradors, Small Retrievers, Boxers, Pointers, Bearded Collies, Border Collies|
|XL||29-40Kg||64-72cm||Large Labradors, Setters, Golden Retrievers, Large pointers, Large Labradoodles, Rotweillers, Flat coat retrievers, Standard Poodle|
|GSD||30-50Kg||72-84cm||German Shepherds, Large Golden Retreivers, Large Setters, Large Greyhounds, Large Flat coats retrievers, Ridgebacks, Large Rotweillers|