Although we are required to close our doors to you from 5th November we are allowed to open to provide deliveries from online orders as well as ‘Click & Collect’ from the shop premises. All this will be done with minimal contact to reduce customer and staff exposure to the virus.
Customers are allowed to travel to the shop for essential purchases BUT MUST NOT ENTER THE PREMISES.
Normal firearm sales procedure remains in place: sale in person (identity checked), licence completion, transaction notification – all at the RFD address.
Click & Collect – what happens?
- Phone or email the shop to enquire & place order order – 01989 763859 email@example.com
- Specific time slot agreed for ‘Click & Collect’
- Attend at your appointed time – park in the car park, submit paperwork through the letterbox if required (you can also post your certificate to the shop) remain outside the shop.
- Shop staff check paperwork, identity etc if required and complete certificate
- Payment taken
- Goods are handed over
- All work surfaces, door handles, letterbox etc disinfected after each customer
Our website is OPEN 24/7 for your orders which will be posted out as normal.
Thank you for your continued support during what has been a roller-coaster year – let’s hope we can open as normal in December, in the meantime please do call or email with any queries you have.