Crispi Highland Pro Olive
The Crispi Highland Pro boots are a unique design that offers a waterproof, comfortable, supportive and protective high boot that will revolutionise the waterproof boot market in the UK.
Crispi Highland Pro features from a glance:
- Weight: 950g
- Upper: Water repellent leather and Cordura
- Lining: Double Waterproof lining
- Insole: Differentiated structure
- Removable Footbed: Crispi® Air Mesh + Felt Active Carbons. Outstanding breathability and anti perspiration – anti odour action. The CRISPI® 3D construction moves moisture away leaving the foot dry.
- Protection: Stitched rubber rand
- Sole: Vibram with polyurethane shock absorbing midsole and CCF insert
Harkila Ladies Retrieve Jacket Warm Olive
The Retrieve Lady Jacket is a stylish, yet hardwearing jacket that is perfect for shooting parties, game birding and dog handling work. The jacket has a lightweight lining and a windproof and waterproof HWS membrane. It also incorporates a variety of functions that make it a practical choice for shooting in changeable weather.
Seeland Ladies Woodcock Advanced Jacket Shaded Olive
Woodcock Advanced for Women is a classic shooting jacket with a twist. The jacket has a feminine cut and is designed in the traditional English game-shooting style. It is made from stretch material, meaning that you can readily take your aim at even the most difficult birds.
Ridgeline Men’s Pintail Explorer Pants Teak
Made with the same QUIET-TEX fabrics as the Ridgeline jackets and smocks and with a unique leg adjustment system which will avoid cutting and sewing to get the correct leg length, 10,000 H20 waterproof and 5,000 MVT breathable, Tri Fit leg adjustment, reinforced back side and knees, elasticated waistband with belt loops and button and fly fastening, two zipped hip pockets and two zipped thigh pockets. Lined with a warm and comfortable tricot fabric make these a warm and very comfortable pair of waterproof pants.
Heeling Lead Olive Green
Heeling Lead by Sporting Saint
- With an ‘Easy Grip’ large toggle on the end, the heeling lead can be held on to with ease and picked up again when required.
- short in length – 68cm, enabling the dog to be kept close to you while training your dog to heel, then when you feel you dog is ready to go it alone, simply drop the Heeling lead that will then hang around the dogs neck (with no long lead bits dangling or getting tangled), then when you need to, pick back up the toggle and you have your dog back at heel.
- Great training aid
- Folds to fit in to your pocket
- Rubber stop
- Manufactured by Sporting Saint